Plug into your everything denturist hub
Simplify your professional requirements and reduce operating costs by joining The Denturist Association of Alberta (DAA).
Together makes more sense
How much time do you want to spend on professional development? What about finding affordable Professional Liability Insurance (PLI)?
When you operate alone, just meeting necessary requirements can take hours of research.
Not only does this make running your practice more difficult, but all that work only serves to increase your annual expenses.
The answer is simple.
When you become a member of DAA, you not only gain hours back in simplifying professional requirements, but you also save on operating costs.
That’s because together makes more sense.
What you get when you join the DAA
Affordable Professional Liability Insurance (PLI)
You get PLI at the lowest, widely available cost in the province through our negotiations with insurance providers.
You can access continuing education courses that meet or exceed provincial requirements at our annual conference at discounted rates.
Support to Grow your Denturist Practice
You gain member perks and access to a 300+ member professional network who cares about you and wants to support your growth.
Your member services include:
A louder voice for denturists
- increased public awareness through provincial advertising and social media
- representation at all levels of government
- a negotiator working on your behalf with both governmental and non-governmental agencies
- as a DAA Member, you are also a member of the Denturist Association of Canada (DAC)
More affordable services
- the most affordable, widely available PLI
- breaks on fees for DACnet electronic billing
- discounted continuing education that meets the CAD requirements at our annual conference
Support to grow your practice
- supplying valuable information, including the annual Alberta Fee Guide
- assistance to obtain fair legal advice whenever possible
- support through the DAA Facebook group, a complimentary classifieds section, and the annual conference