- To PURSUE THE ADVANCEMENT of Denturism through education and communication amongst all members.
- To BE THE AUTHORITATIVE voice for all Denturists in Alberta.
- To BE A LIASION with external agencies.
- To ENCOURAGE EXCELLENCE in denture services to Albertans and all Canadians.
- To BE A PARTNER WITH ALL DENTURISTS across Canada and the World, giving advice and support whenever possible.
- To PROMOTE PROFESSIONAL UNITY and advancement of Denturism among all Albertans and Canadians.
- To REPRESENT THE INTEREST of all members of the Association to all levels of government and public.
- To ASSIST, ENCOURAGE and facilitate standards of education and examination.
- To MAINTAIN AND PROMOTE standards of professional ethics in our Profession.
- To COORDINATE information that is valuable to members.
- To ASSIST MEMBERS to obtain fair legal advice whenever possible.
- To NEGOTIATE with all governmental and non-governmental agencies for the betterment of our members.
- To REVIEW and implement all members fees.
- To BE ACCOUNTABLE to all members in the working and operation of the Association.