The Denturist Association of Alberta is a professional association whose members are qualified, practising Denturists in the Province of Alberta. Affiliate Members of the association are organizations who are actively engaged in the field of Denturism. Our Association and its members are dedicated to advancements in the field of Denturism. As primary oral health care providers we are committed to providing the public with the finest Denture Services available today. We represent the interests of our members and the public we serve to all levels of government while promoting high quality control standards and professional ethics among our practitioners.
If you are in need of Denture services and have questions regarding what kind of services our members provide please visit our Denturist Services section. To book a free consultation with a Denturist near you visit our Find A Denturist section. Feel free to contact the Association with any questions you may have about your Denturist or Denturism. We’ll be happy to serve you!
If you are a Licensed Denturist or intern in the Province of Alberta we invite you to become a member of our association. Benefits of becoming a member include:
- Being a part of a 200+ membership which is committed to the advancement of Denturism
- Having a voice in your profession and expressing your needs as a Practitioner
- Networking with fellow colleagues and leading suppliers and service providers in your profession
- Access industry specific continuing education courses and support in meeting legal and regulatory requirements
- Access the option of electronic billing through DACNet, Online Membership Services and the DAA Buyer’s Guide
- Be a key stakeholder in the direction of your profession within Alberta and Canada
- Access professionally designed Marketing Materials and Ad Campaigns
- Have your say! The Association provides a forum for your ideas on how to shape the future of Denturism in Alberta